Lifestyle Blog Tupersonalshopperviajero : Flamingos Dress

Flamingos Dress

Pilar-Bernal-Maya-Fashion-Blogger

I was looking forward to having a flamingos dress in my closet, so when I saw this one on Sammydress, I did not think twice (which only costs € 11 by the way!) Not only because it's trendy, but because I've always been fascinated by this exotic bird that lives all over the world, from the Caribbean and South America to Africa, the Middle East and Europe. Flamingo loves to travel, like me, and has such beautiful colors, dressed in pink, orange or red feathers. Can it be more trendy? Looking at the dress in Sammydress I found this Beehive Crossbody silver Bag and I felt in love! It also was half price (16.76 €) and I just missed having some heel sandals to complete the outfit. Now I am sure I could not have found another one better than the ones you see in this post. I think it's my favorite shoe this summer! What do you think of my choice? Photos are taken in the Plaza de España in Seville. There is a Sammydress summer 2017 Promotion you will enjoy for sure: use the Coupon SammydressChen and you will have a Big Coupon 10% OFF in all items you buy. 

🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽

Estaba deseando tener en mi armario un vestido de flamencos, así que cuando vi éste en la web de Sammydress, no me lo pensé dos veces. No solo porque es tendencia, sino porque siempre me ha fascinado este ave tan exótica que vive por todo el mundo, desde el Caribe y América del Sur hasta África, Oriente Medio y Europa. Le encanta viajar, como a mí, y tiene unos colores tan bellos, vestido con plumas rosas, naranjas o rojas. ¿Se puede ser más trendy? Mirando el vestido de Sammydress (que solo cuesta 11 € por cierto!) encontré este bolso plateado de abejas del que me quedé prendada al momento y además estaba a mitad de precio (16.76€) Ya solo me faltaban unas sandalias para completar el outfit y creo que no pude encontrar otras mejores que las que ves en este blog. Es mi zapato favorito este verano. ¿A ti qué te parece mi elección? Por cierto las fotos están hechas en la Plaza de España de Sevilla.


** More pics and videos / Mas fotos y vídeos en mi Instagram **


vestido-flamencos-rosas



Summer-dresses



Beehive-Crossbody-silver-Bag



sandalias-plateadas-tacon



plaza-de-espana-sevilla



spain-square-seville



silver-metallic-block-heel-gladiator-sandals


spanish-travel-bloggers


¿Te ha gustado el post? dale aDo yo like the post? Click G+1 ¡Thanks!

          Photos: David Sánchez Núñez

Stay in touch!



FACEBOOK  BLOGLOVIN  PINTEREST  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM G+

16 comentarios :

Unknown dijo...

Amazing post dear!

Rowena @ rolala loves dijo...

That flamingo print is so fun and perfect for summer!

Unknown dijo...

So pretty! <3 Love your outfit combination! And heels are pretty! Have a nice day! :)
xx
Shivangi
http://www.outoncatwalk.com/is-it-all-destiny/

Unknown dijo...

As usual great post! Have a nice day)

Dressed With Soul dijo...

Your dress is so super cute!
Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

Наталья Белогловская dijo...

Thanks for the great post! Have a nice day)

Unknown dijo...

Gorgeous dress!
Have a nice day!
Gil Zetbase

Beauty Editer dijo...

This is really amazing! I like it.


BEAUTYEDITER.COM

onlydacostaa dijo...

¡Hola guapa!

Estás preciosa con este vestido, es muy bonito!!

Disfruta del verano, un besazo

Constance Rose dijo...

This dress is just perfect for the summer !

http://constancerose.fr

Unknown dijo...

Thanks for the interesting post! Have a nice day)

Soledad Rodriguez Lopez dijo...

me he enamorado de tu bolsito es una preciosidad, un besito

Anett dijo...

Lovely dress and fun bag! :)

Bella Pummarola

Наталья Белогловская dijo...

As usual interesting post! Thanks a lot for sharing)

Unknown dijo...

That flamingo dress is so much fun. But I'm totally obsessed with the bee hive bag! Have a great weekend!
xo, janea
www.theSTYLEtti.com

Reckless diary by Anya Dryagina dijo...

You look absolutely great! Love your dress!
www.recklessdiary.ru