Lifestyle Blog Tupersonalshopperviajero : Irresistible Me Flat Iron

Irresistible Me Flat Iron

blog-de-belleza

The Diamond Professional Flat Iron by Irresistible Me has marked a before and an after in my beauty routines. I normally brush my hair once - call me lazy! - after washing it every two days. A proper cut and good hair products are good enough for my hair style. To be sincere, lately I had been thinking about making something different, especially when I had an event, so I was thrilled to have the opportunity to try the Diamond Hair Styler. But before using it, I had to buy an adapt for the plug - the flat iron is made in US - which isn't a problem cos it is cheap and easy. 

I love the gorgeous red the Diamond hair straightener has got. Beside its functionality, it is ergonomic with a grippy thumb pad perfectly placed to pinch my hair between the plates without damaging myself. The ends of the straighteners are enough away from the plates to prevent of the hot. The temperature control has been decisive for my hairstyle - that lasted all the weekend - as my hair is thin I set the styling iron at low heat (130C). Another advantage is that the digital temperature display changes between Celsius and Fahrenheit, depending on the supplied voltage. For that reason, and because of its lightweight, it’s perfect for taking on my travels.

Do you like my straighten hair? It is so easy to use the flat iron which heats up incredibly quickly. I only took 15 minutes to get the look. Now I'm thinking about creating loose curls. In 15 minutes I had done the When you see me with curls on this blog, think about Irresistible Me! If you follow me on the blog or any of my social networks, please let me know to follow you back!


La plancha de pelo profesional Diamond de Irresistible Me ha marcado un antes y un después en mis rutinas de belleza. Normalmente solo me cepillo una vez el cabello después de lavarlo cada dos días - llámame perezosa - Un buen corte y unos buenos productos para el cabello son suficientes para darme estilo en el pelo. Para ser sincera, últimamente había estado pensando en hacerme algo diferente, especialmente cuando tenía un evento, así que me encantó tener la oportunidad de probar la plancha de pelo Diamond. Antes de usarla, tuve que comprar un adaptador para el enchufe - la plancha está hecha en Estados Unidos - pero no es ningún problema porque (el adaptador) es barato y fácil de comprar.

Me encanta el maravilloso rojo que tiene la plancha de pelo Diamond. Además de su funcionalidad, es ergonómica, con una almohadilla para el pulgar, genialmente situada para atrapar mi pelo entre las placas sin dañarlo. Los extremos de los alisadores están lo suficientemente lejos de las placas para evitar el calor. El control de la temperatura ha sido decisiva para mis peinado - que duró todo el fin de semana -, así como el cambio de temperatura entre grados Celsius y Fahrenheit, dependiendo de la tensión suministrada. Además de eso, por su peso ligero es perfecta para llevarla en mis viajes.

¿Te gusta mi pelo liso? Es super fácil de usar la plancha y se calienta tan rápido que en solo 15 minutos mi pelo había cambiado de aspecto. Cuando me veas con rizos en este blog, acuérdate de Irresistible Me! Avisa si me sigues en el blog o en cualquiera de mis redes sociales para seguirte yo de vuelta.



Diamond-hair-straightener


Irresistible-Me-Flat-Iron-Diamond-Professional


planchas-de-pelo-profesionales


como-alisar-el-pelo


como-alisar-el-pelo-con-plancha


Si te ha gustado el post, déjame tu comentario y dale al G+1

If you've liked my new post, leave me your comment and click the G+


                                                           Photos: David Sánchez Núñez


FACEBOOK  BLOGLOVIN  PINTEREST  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM G+


16 comentarios :

Ivanasworld dijo...

Me gustan <3
www.ivanasworld.com

Beauty Unearthly dijo...

Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

Amy's Fashion Blog dijo...

Your hair looks amazing. Have a great week.

http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

Kathy Leonia dijo...

U look really cool:) i love your smile;) follow:) now waiting for U:)

Kathy Leonia dijo...

U look amazing your smile and hair wow:) follo:) now waiting for U:)

Mery of the style dijo...

Hola Pilar, me ha encantado tu post, además tendría que hacerme con una así. Un besazo.
http://meryofstyle.blogspot.com.es/

Carolina Vega dijo...

tiene buena pinta! yo de esta marca sólo he probado las extensiones y la verdad es que me gustaron. tendré que mirar la plancha.

un beso tesoro
www.aprendiendoaquererme.com

Constance Rose dijo...

I love the result !!

http://clothespaper.com/

Unknown dijo...

Wow....beautiful You AND Luv the results babe....xoxo, Neha

http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

BEAUTYEDITER.COM – Beauty Blog dijo...

Love this!

STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
Bloglovin

Unknown dijo...

looks great!

Life is just Rosie
Instagram

bellodiesseredonna dijo...

l piastra è bellissima

abbie gold dijo...

bonitas planchas!

tr3ndygirl influencer e fashion blogger dijo...

love this styler!
would you like to pass from my blog?
<<< tr3ndygirl fashion & beauty blogger >>>
kiss

Królowa Karo dijo...

You look very nice after this iron.

Gata dijo...

Estou a precisar de um desses!