Lifestyle Blog Tupersonalshopperviajero : Geometric Print Blouse

Geometric Print Blouse

geometric-print-blouse

I was looking forward to a geometric print blouse so when sales I found this of La Cía Fantastica that is accompanying me on my recent travels. That time I went to Ubeda, a city of Jaen, Andalusia which is a World Heritage Site. Whenever I can, I go back to visit this place and if you have never been there I advise you to include it in your travel plan. I have already talked about Ubeda several times in my lifestyle blog: white cocktail dress or short blue dress. In this occasion, to accompany the geometric print blouse, I wear some black skinny denim pants and silver sandals. A convenient and simple look for urbanites trips. How do you get along with this kind of prints? If you follow me on the blog or any of my social networks, please let me know to follow you back!

Tenía muchas ganas de una blusa con estampado geométrico y en rebajas encontré ésta de La Compañía Fantástica que me está acompañando en mis últimos viajes. En esta ocasión me la llevé en la maleta a Úbeda, una ciudad de Jaén, Andalucía que es Patrimonio de la Humanidad. Siempre que puedo vuelvo a visitarla y si aún no la conocéis os aconsejo que la incluyáis en vuestra agenda de viajes. Ya os he hablado de ella en varias ocasiones en el blog: vestido blanco de cóctel o vestido corto azul eléctrico. Para acompañar a la blusa con estampado geométrico de las fotos me puse unos pitillos negros denim y unas sandalias plateadas. Un look cómodo y sencillo para excursiones urbanitas. ¿Cómo os lleváis con este tipo de estampados? ¡Si me sigues en el blog o en cualquiera de mis redes sociales, dímelo para seguirte yo de vuelta!

Ubeda-Patrimonio-de-la-Humanidad


pitillos-negros


blusa-estampado-geometrico


Blusa/Blouse La Compañía Fantástica
Jeans Zara
Sandalias/Flats Zara
Earrings/Pendientes Primark


abanico-espanol


fashion-blogger


¿Te ha gustado el post? dale aDo yo like the post? Click G+1 ¡Thanks!

   


          ♥ Más sobre Úbeda en mi post / More about Úbeda in my post  


      Photos: David Sánchez Núñez                  



FACEBOOK  BLOGLOVIN  PINTEREST  TWITTER  INSTAGRAM G+

12 comentarios :

Launna dijo...

I like a geometric print too... it is pretty... and I love your silver sandals Pilar, they are sweet... I hope you have been enjoying your summer xox

ravenlocks dijo...

I love that your shoes match your top perfectly. This is such a chic outfit! love that top and pants together.

xo Azu

www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

Gata dijo...

Adoro a blusa e as sandálias!!!

Beauty Unearthly dijo...

Wow...it look super amazing...thx for sharing honey...:-)

Anónimo dijo...

Me encanta la blusa y el abanico .
Besitos
http://www.pperlenoirstyle.com

C - Abriendo mi armario dijo...

Preciosas fotos y chulísima la camiseta.

Mery of the style dijo...

Hola Pilar muy buenos días!
Qué guapa estás, me encantó tu blusa de print geométricos y tus sandalias. Un fuerte beso bonita.
http://mery12.blogs.elle.es

abbie gold dijo...

me encanta la blusa

Miriam Just For Real Girls dijo...

Un conjunto perfecto, me encanta!
Besos desde www.JustForRealGirls.com

Unknown dijo...

Awesome look! )

Enara Girl dijo...

Me ha gustado mucho el look, no conozco Úbeda te sigo en g+, bloglovin, twitter y facebook si puedes seguirme te lo agradecería. Un abrazo

Eniwhere Fashion dijo...

Dear what a lovely pics!! always is a pleasure to discover new places, beautiful city!! you look so great!Have a nice day, kisses,
Eni

Eniwhere Fashion
Eniwhere Fashion Facebook