Lifestyle Blog Tupersonalshopperviajero : How to wear a baseball cap

How to wear a baseball cap

how-to-wear-baseball-cap

How to wear a baseball cap and not die trying. Especially now in the summer that is perfect to protect your face from the sun. I have chosen a casual outfit (white shirt and leggings) mixed with black ballerinas and a shoulder bag. Wearing hair long and loose is a plus as well as a long cotton scarf. Don't feel ashamed to walk the streets of your city or outsiders with your baseball cap. Jeans, long skirts or dresses are perfect to accompany it. Follow me, let me know in a comment and I'll follow you back.

Cómo llevar una gorra de béisbol y no morir en el intento. Sobre todo ahora en verano que es perfecta para proteger la cara del sol. He elegido un outfit casual (camisa blanca y leggings) mezclado con bailarinas negras y un bolso. Llevar el pelo largo y suelto es un plus, así como un pañuelo largo de algodón. Que no te de vergüenza de caminar por las calles de su ciudad o de fuera con tu gorra de béisbol. Pantalones vaqueros, faldas largas o vestidos son perfectos para acompañarla. Si me sigues, dímelo en un comentario y yo te sigo de vuelta.


fashion-blogger


bajo-guia-sanlucar


playas-andalucia


black-skinny-jeans


patios-andaluces

Baseball Cap/ Gorra tienda en NYC
Shirt/Camisa H&M
Leggings Primark
Bailarinas/Ballerinas Blanco


pilar-bernal-maya


Si te ha gustado el post, déjame tu comentario y dale al G+1

If you've liked my new post, leave me your comment and click the G+

                                                                         

¿Me sigues? / Follow me?


FACEBOOK   BLOGLOVIN   PINTEREST  TWITTER   INSTAGRAM G+

18 comentarios :

Amy's Fashion Blog dijo...

prefect sporty casual outfit. Have a great week.

http://www.amysfashionblog.com/blog-home/

abbie gold dijo...

me encanta el look con bailarinas

Unknown dijo...

Super cute look with the cap and really nice location!
xx
cvetybaby.com

Ivanasworld dijo...

me gustan los imagenes :)
www.ivanasworld.com

LianaLaurie dijo...

Hello dear,
fantastic post!!
I really like your blog, would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know, it would be my pleasure!
Hugs,
LIANA LAURIE

Unknown dijo...

Genial el look!!

Un beso
http://www.coco-smile.com

Launna dijo...

Pilar, a baseball cap is a cute item to wear with a casual outfit whether it is jeans or a cute skirt and a great way to keep the sun from burning you... you look adorable xox

Yuliya dijo...

It's always hard for me to look good in baseball cap, so I just don't wear them. but you look good x

Miriam Just For Real Girls dijo...

Como se puede ser tan ideal! me ha gustado mucho el gorra!
Un besito desde www.justforrealgirls.com

Oksana Zolotukhina dijo...

Fantastic post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

C - Abriendo mi armario dijo...

¡Qué chula te queda! Aunque yo prefiero los sombreros.

Anett dijo...

Very cool comfortable look!

Bella Pummarola

Melodylaniella dijo...

Amazing photos! I follow you! melodylaniella.blogspot.com

M&M FASHION BITES dijo...

Cool cap :)
BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
Maria V.

Mery of the style dijo...

Hola guapa muy buenos días.
Me ha encantado tu forma de combinar la gorra, el look está perfecto.
Un besazo guapa.
http.//mery12.blogs.elle.es

Paty manitas dijo...

Hola Pilar! Pues me gusta como la llevas! Y superpráctica con estos días de sol y calor...
Un besito guapa

Constance Rose dijo...

Nice pictures :)

http://clothespaper.com/

Caro * dijo...

Adorable style. You are very chic. I love the place too. Kisses :)