Lifestyle Blog Tupersonalshopperviajero - Moda, Viajes y Belleza: Miriam Quevedo for St Valentine's Day

Miriam Quevedo for St Valentine's Day

Miriam+Quevedo_St+Valentine's+Day

You know how much I like to try new cosmetics so St Valentine's Day is a perfect time to enjoy this luxury and precious Miriam Quevedo cream. One of the latest developments that the company has released and that I was willing to try. You know I feel devotion to Miriam Quevedo and in my blog I speak frequently of this beauty firm. My latest acquisitions have been: White Caviar Oxygen Masque  and Hair Care Glacial White Caviar Both are perfect for my skin and hair. Do you know these products? You've got some more information here: www.miriamquevedo.com What about if we follow each other on GFC and Instagram?

Ya sabéis lo que me gusta probar cosméticos nuevos así que no creo otra mejor ocasión que el Día de San Valentín para disfrutar esta crema joya de Miriam Quevedo. Una de las últimas novedades que la firma ha sacado al mercado y que yo estaba deseando probar. Ya sabéis que siento devoción por Miriam Quevedo y en mi blog os hablo con frecuencia de esta firma de belleza. Mis últimas adquisiciones han sido: White Caviar Oxygen Masque y Hair Care Glacial White Caviar Un lujo para mi cutis y mi cabello. ¿Conoces estos productos? Tienes más información aquí: www.miriamquevedo.com ¿Qué tal si nos seguimos en GFCInstagram?



glacial+white+caviar



tupersonalshopperviajero+blog+de+belleza+sevilla



Fotos Pilar Bernal


FACEBOOK   BLOGLOVIN   PINTEREST  TWITTER   INSTAGRAM G+



Tupersonalshopperviajero Blog de Moda Sevilla

26 comentarios :

  1. Great product!!!
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sounds amazing:).

    Have a great Valentine's

    Tanya
    http://attraction2fashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Viendo su exterior, sin duda que tiene que ser una crema de lujo.
    ¿Sabes que no había escuchado hablar de esta marca hasta que lo hiciste Tú?
    ¡Feliz San Valentin!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It looks like a great cream!
    Kisses

    NEW POST

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Great review. Sounds like an amazing product!
    -Rupsha | Blog-Lovesicklilac | Twitter-b_rupsha

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Stunning product !
    Happy Valentine's Day :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Great product!
    Have a nice day! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Beautiful post, really interesting...thx for sharing!

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I have never heard of the product before but they have very pretty packaging.
    Happy Val's day

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hola: una crema sublime. Feliz día de San Valentín. Seguimos en contacto

    ResponderEliminar
  11. me encantaria probar un tratamiento de los de la gama

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Did not know this brand, but that sounds so delicious!!

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  13. genial el tratamientooo
    Feliz lunes cariño, muchisimos besos
    www.jugandoconeros.com

    ResponderEliminar
  14. did not know this brand as well
    but would like to try it one day
    MY-Emily

    ResponderEliminar
  15. I didn't know this brand !

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Great products!
    www.alessandrastyle.com

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Un review genial, tiene muy buena pinta!
    Besos

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Sounds like a wonderful and luxurious product!

    Bella Pummarola

    ResponderEliminar
  19. My goodness Pilar... I can't believe I missed two of your posts... I am going to have to check my Bloglovin, I always visit you when you posts come up in my news feed...I am glad you dropped by my blog so that I could pop over and see yours. (If I don't comment, it means I didn't get a notification... that is a little frustrating to me... hmmm)...

    I hope you had a really great Valentines day xox

    ResponderEliminar

GRACIAS POR TU VISITA. Los comentarios anónimos no se publicarán/ THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT. Anonymous comments won't be published