Lifestyle Blog Tupersonalshopperviajero - Moda, Viajes y Belleza: Promtimes Dresses for Party Days

Promtimes Dresses for Party Days

Promtimes+Dresses+for+Party+Days

Days of parties, dinners and nights out are coming and we want to flaunt ourselves. For that reason today I want to tell you about a website that I started to find out in some fashion blogs and I realized it has some very interesting dresses. This is the web: www.promtimes.co.uk where you can buy cocktail and party dresses which ranging in price goes from 30 pounds (about 37 euros) to 90 pounds (about 113 euros) I leave you some models that I like and that, with the help of appropriate accessories, would be great for these days of coming holidays. What do you think about it? Follow me if you like my fashion and beauty blog or bloglovin I will follow you back.

Se acercan días de fiestas, cenas y salidas nocturnas en las que nos apetece 'lucir palmito' y ponernos guapas. Por eso hoy quiero hablaros de una web que he empezado a encontrarme por algunos blogs de moda y que tiene cosas muy interesantes. Se trata de www.promtimes.co.uk una web de vestidos de cóctel y de fiesta cuyos precios oscilan desde los 30 libras (37 euros aproximadamente) hasta las 90 libras (unos 113 euros) Os dejo algunos modelos que me gustan y que con ayuda de unos accesorios apropiados quedarían genial para estos días de fiestas próximos. ¿Qué os parece a vosotras? Sígueme si te gusta mi blog de moda y belleza o en bloglovin Yo te seguiré de vuelta.

promtimes_dress



party+dresses



little+black+dress


Fotos: Pilar Bernal /  www.promtimes.co.uk


FACEBOOK   BLOGLOVIN   PINTEREST  TWITTER   INSTAGRAM G+


Tupersonalshopperviajero Blog de Moda Sevilla

40 comentarios :

  1. Tengo una amiga que ha ido espectacular a sus últimos eventos comprando sus vestidos de fiesta y cóctel por Internet. Los precios están genial y la calidad es buena. Me voy a ver que veo. La selección que tu nos enseñas ya me gusta. Besos.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Pilar... these are beautiful dresses... I love the last black one with the long sheer skirt over the short one... very pretty xox

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Very nice selections!! Perfect for party time xx
    June Wants It All

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Unos vestidos preciosos!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/12/i-will.html

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Such a great dresses, dear ^_^

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Love this dresses! ♥
    xo
    http://adelinaschoice.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Adelinas-Choice/255152961324843?fref=ts

    ResponderEliminar
  7. So many beautiful dresses, i really need one in purple nuance! They are amazing!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com
    Bloglovin
    Instagram

    ResponderEliminar
  8. beautiful dresses!!!

    http://www.thefashionprincess.it/

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Love the purple dress!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Wow – I love the pictures! Want all the dresses.
    Also the design of your whole blog is really pretty, girl! ♡
    I’m following you via gfc & look forward for your next post. You’re great – keep going! ♡
    Adoorablee.blogspot.com ♡

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Una monada de vestidos.

    http://www.trendythais.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  12. love the purple dress ! :)

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Hola: bonitas propuestas de vestidos para estas fiestas. Seguimos en contacto

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Hola
    Me parecen unos vestidos geniales, y la verdad es que a un precio super asequible, me encantan.
    Un saludo, Miss Claire

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Lindos vestidos, gostei!

    www.rockcomluxo.com
    www.youtube.com/natypottersena

    ResponderEliminar
  16. That strapless, colorblock dress is my favorite!

    ResponderEliminar
  17. Hi dear! thanks for the recent visit, sure I wanted to follow. ;) Following you via G+, GFc and your Facebook page. hope you'll follow me there as well.

    much love,
    Cassie Thriftier

    ResponderEliminar
  18. Qué bonitos!! este tipo de vestidos sólo se encuentran en webs extranjeras. Me encantan los cortitos de cocktail. Bss:)

    ResponderEliminar
  19. Que selección tan tan bonita!! :D

    www.paseandoamissreichel.com

    ResponderEliminar
  20. I love this selection!
    kisses Gi.

    new post
    http://f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it

    ResponderEliminar
  21. Love the black ones! Have a great weekend, dear! Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  22. Such beautiful dresses, great post! I just followed on bloglovin :)

    xx Sera | STARDUSTBOHEMIAN.COM
    (IG: @TheStardustBohemian)

    ResponderEliminar
  23. No conocía esta web.
    Gracias por la info.
    Bss

    ResponderEliminar
  24. Bonitos vestidos :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  25. Such beautiful dresses!

    http://www.juliechagas.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  26. great inspirations and dresses <3
    i follow you, please look at my site and follow me back, when you like it!

    moreschlodde.blogspot.de

    ResponderEliminar
  27. Yo me quedo con los de color negros, son tan elegantes ;) jejjee
    Acabo de descubrir tu blog y me parece genial, así que te sigo por GFC ;)
    Un beso. Vanessa
    www.infrontrowstyle.com

    ResponderEliminar
  28. HOla guapa!
    Muy buena selección, sin duda me quedo con los morados, son preciosos
    Un besazo

    ResponderEliminar
  29. ¡unos vestidos preciosos! la verdad que vienen muy bien para esta época.
    ¡Muchos besos!
    www.roperodenataly.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  30. Just came across to ur Blog. It’s lovely. Recently I have started my blog n I’m quite new at blogging world. I wld be glad if u do visit my blog nd show love by following me at GFC and Bloglovin,let me know if we can follow each other? It wld be ur kind appreciation. Hav a nice day…Xoxo.

    THE BODYSHOP FRAGRANCE MIST- REVIEW
    BLOGLOVIN’

    ResponderEliminar
  31. I really like those dresses!
    And your blog :P I am following via GFC you now, pls check out my blog and follow back if you like my blog too :)

    Have a nice day :)
    Aimie von Channel Of Creation

    ResponderEliminar
  32. Thank you very much for your response and lovely comment at my blog. I’m already following u at GFC kip in touch. Have a great day. xoxo.

    SURAIYAHAQUE
    BLOGLOVIN’

    ResponderEliminar
  33. Such beautiful dresses! ^.^
    I followed you on GFC and Google+, I would love it if you followed back ^__^

    Hope you have good day ^^
    http://mishcheungx.blogspot.co.uk

    ResponderEliminar
  34. Lovely selection. Last dress is wonderful :)

    ResponderEliminar

GRACIAS POR TU VISITA. Los comentarios anónimos no se publicarán/ THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT. Anonymous comments won't be published